Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ferocious Islands 2011 Sea shepherd campaign.

I have been volunteering with Sea Shepherd for the summer of 2011, we did a campaign in the Faroe Islands to oppose the Grind, which is the hunt of pilot whales performed by the inhabitants of these islands.
They eat the whale meat which is highly contaminated with mercury and other pollutants.
There is no reliable studies that prove that this hunt is sustainable.

I have published a 105 photos on an album on my photography page on Facebook. You do not need to be a Facebook member to see it. You can see the album here.

steve irwin crew

Viking shores faroes islands

faroes islands, sea shepherd crew on the delta





If you like this article sign up for my newsletter, I will keep you up to date on cool projects and send you beautiful pictures right into your inbox.

I will only email you once a month and you can unsubscribe at any time. No spam, ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment