Thursday, March 27, 2014

Back from Antarctica

I have just spent 4 months in Antarctica on Sea Shepherd's 10th Campaign down in the Southern Ocean OPERATION RELENTLESS.

Another year of relentless intervening with the illegal operations of the Japanese whaling fleet in a recognized whale sanctuary.

I was producing for the show Whale Wars on board the vessel M/Y Bob Barker.

Here is a quick video produced by the photographers Marianna Baldo and Simon Ager about the media team on the Bob Barker.

Hope you enjoy!



Let me know what do you think on the comments below.

If you like this video sign up for my newsletter, I will keep you up to date on cool projects and send you beautiful pictures right into your inbox.

I will only email you once a month and you can unsubscribe at any time. No spam, ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment