Friday, July 20, 2012

Whale Wars - Season 5 - Operation Divine Wind

   This past Feb/ Mar I worked as a videographer and producer for the TV show Whale Wars, that airs on Discovery's channel Animal Planet.
The show was shot during Sea Shepherd's Operation Divine Wind in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary.
   My footage can be seen on the season's finale, episode 8 "Target Acquired" which airs today on the USA.
   It was great to shot some of the most amazing moments of the campaign.
   My colleague Sam Sielen and I produced and shot the whole second leg of the campaign "Divine Wind" from the SSS Bob Barker; the last ship to leave Antarctica which is also the ship the found the whalers factory ship, the Nisshin Maru.

  On this episode you can see the most amazing footage of a night confrontation, interviews and the finding of the Nisshin Maru, shot by Sam and I.




No comments:

Post a Comment